Keep your unit updated
Get the latest updates, free of charge, to keep your device running smoothly and securely. You will need an empty USB-memory (FAT32) in order to update your products.
How to upgrade the software (CL14A & CL15A):
- Copy the software file and an MP3 format music file to a blank USB memory root directory.
- Power on the speaker.
- Insert the USB memory into the speaker's USB player port.
- Wait for about 7 seconds, the speaker will emit "beep, beep, beep" tone.
- Double-click the POWER button to turn off the speaker.
- Pull out the USB memory. Then the software upgrade has been completed.
NOTE! When you download the software it will be in a .zip file, you need to unzip the file first and extract the software file before placing the file on a USB-memory stick.